GES8+™ Gas Extraction Coverall with Escape Strap
- The GES8+™ Series gas extraction coverall is the perfect solution to keep you safe when you are working near gas lines or anywhere there is a risk from a prolonged flash fire. The suit allows the worker at least 8 seconds of time to get away from the fire to safety.
- A 10′ long Kevlar® strap with a tensile strength of 3500 lbs. is permanently affixed to the coveralls to aid in an all-in-one solution for communication or rescue. A convenient pocket is placed on the back of the suit to safely tuck away the strap when not in use.
- Smooth moisture absorbing inner layer provides added comfort in hot conditions while easing the process of donning and doffing.
- Suit comes equipped with a brass front zipper with hook and loop closure.
- The back of the suit has an elastic waist which creates a comfortable fit and the legs have a hook and loop closure to prevent any flames from coming up underneath.
- Additional features include knit cuffs with thumb holes on sleeves, 26″ brass leg zippers with fabric backing, reinforced knees, and hi-vis suspender style tape.
- Made in the USA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Attributes
- Export Information
- Product Standards + Product Claims
- Product Data Sheet
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 12 in|
2X-Large, 3X-Large, 4X-Large, 5X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Configuration: Coverall
- GES Rating: 8 Seconds
- Coverall comes with an attached 10′ Long Kevlar Escape Strap
- Front Brass Zipper with Hook and Loop Closure
- 26″ Brass Leg Zippers with Vent Panels
- Hi-Vis Suspender Style Tape
- Knit Cuffs with Thumbholes on Sleeves
- Size: Small – 5XL
- Export UNSPSC: 46181528
- Export Schedule B Tariff Code: 6203293000
- Export Producer: Yes
- Export Preference Code: B
- Export Net Code: No
- Export USMCA Compliant: Yes
- Export ECCN: EAR99
- Export CoO #1: US
- ASTM F1930
- Made in USA
- USMCA Compliant